Born in New England and raised in northern England from infancy, Linda’s love for travel started at an early age. Arriving in Los Angeles in the late 1970s from New York, her passion for travel continued when she became a manager for a prestigious downtown travel agency specializing in high-end leisure and cruises. Her diverse background included stints in the entertainment world, first as personal assistant to television executive producer Philip Capice as well as working for Alvin and Heidi Toffler, world-renown authors. In recent years she’s worked in management for luxury buildings on the west side of the city, but she always kept her foot in the door of travel. Linda is part of our entertainment team and is also our resident cruise specialist.
Top 5 Dumbest Questions Ever Asked on a Cruise
1) Does the crew sleep on board?
2) Does the elevator go to the front of the ship?
3) Do the stairs go up or down?
4) What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
5) If I have an outside cabin, will I get wet when it rains?