I grew up traveling with my family and remember taking my first big trip on a train at 7 years old. I immediately fell in love with the idea of travel. Throughout the years I’ve been fortunate enough to visit Italy and Canada, along with many other U.S. destinations. I love that now I am creating these same experiences for others.
Merissa’s Travel Top 5 Must Haves
1) Hand Sanitizer is a must! From planes, trains, or automobiles, germs are everywhere!
2) Moisturizers of all sorts. Flying dries out nearly every part of your skin, so stuff those tiny bottles into your carry-on!
3) Plastic Zip-Loc bags come in handy for all sorts of situations. They can be used to put liquid bottles in to prevent leaks into your bag.
4) Pre-downloaded travel apps. For every trip I take, big or small, I try to get as much information before traveling as possible. That way, I’m not overwhelmed when I arrive to my destination.
5) Something to keep you busy: a book, downloaded movies or TV, music, whatever it may be. I guarantee you will be waiting around at least a few times during your trip.